“It seems that it is thanks to him that they make up for the discrepancies made during their stopovers between two flights. Do you also need to get rid of those extra pounds quickly? We tell you how to follow this diet easily.
There’s no need to worry about what you’re going to eat: the Natman diet dictates your 4 days of meals to the letter and has even thought of substitutes in case you don’t like certain foods. This is what sets it apart from other low-calorie diets such as the Weight Watchers diet, the Tuna diet or the Cohen diet.
- Breakfast is the same for all 4 days. It consists mainly of a drink and a piece of fruit.
- Lunches and dinners vary in terms of the foods selected and the preparations, but the dietary pattern remains the same: meat, fish or eggs, vegetables and fruit.
The main principles of the Natman regime
The Natman diet is based on 5 main principles:
- Each food in the meals is carefully selected to create a precise chemical response in the body. The goal: to push it to destocking fats.
- The high protein intake serves both to preserve muscle mass and satiety as in protein diets: the 2 main meals include meat, fish or eggs.
- The high intake of fruit and vegetables, at will (but “natural”) allows a fibre intake that reinforces satiety, allows the proper functioning of the transit (as opposed to proteins which are constipating) and boosts the body in vitamins and minerals.
- A quasi-exclusion of lipids and carbohydrates: only seasoning oil is allowed in small quantities and fruit sugar is allowed. This indicates in particular an exclusion of milk and milk products (which contain lactose = milk sugar) and alcohol.
- Dietary intake should only take place during meals.
Keys to losing weight with the Natman diet
- No deviation and follow meals to the letter.
- A balanced diet must be ensured after this diet in order not to lose the benefit of weight loss.
Benefits of the Natman Plan
- The weight loss is very fast.
- There is no feeling of hunger, because every meal has plenty of protein and vegetables. This contributes to sufficient satiety.
- Its duration is short: only 4 days to lose up to 5 kg. There is no time for frustration to set in and no need for great motivation to follow it.
- The foods that make up the meal are easy to find, inexpensive and appealing to a wide range of people.
- This diet is free and there is no need for dietary supplements. An e-book is on sale at the price of 5.49 € for those who wish to have more information about this diet.
Disadvantages of the Natman diet
- This diet is very strict: it is therefore important not to continue it beyond the recommended 4 days, so as not to be deficient. The return to the diet before will quickly regain the lost kilos.
- Hypocaloria can lead to fatigue.
- There’s no snack.
- This diet is absolutely not recommended for children and teenagers, pregnant women, nursing mothers and people suffering from pathologies such as diabetes.
You should also read :