According to morphonutrition, the diet must first and foremost be adapted to a person’s morphology in order to be able to produce “aesthetically” effective weight loss. Thus, each silhouette has its own slimming diet.
Morphonutrition is also based on the study of adipocytes. Adipocytes are the fat cells of the body. Depending on the topography of overweight, fat cells have their own behaviour.
- An android localization (on the upper body): the adipocytes of the belly are easily reached by limiting insulin peaks.
- A gynoid location (on the lower body): the adipocytes of the buttocks and legs are more difficult to reach. The fact is that a hormone-dependent factor comes into play. In addition, good blood circulation is required.
Morphonutrition: 8 diets for 8 profiles
The morphotype determines the plan.
Morphonutrition advocates a balanced diet. However, depending on the location of the fat mass and the associated symptoms (such as blood circulation problems, metabolic disorders, digestion problems) each profile has specificities to be respected.
Android profiles: Upper body fat mass
|Overweight overfeeding||The whole upper body is thick.||
|Overweight and sedentary lifestyle||The overweight does not exceed 3 kg in women and 5 kg in men and results in love handles.||
|Nervous abdominal overweight||Overweight up to 10 kg, mainly located in the belly, often stretched with a mass of fat on the front and painful in case of stress.||
||Favour fats rich in unsaturated GA, low GI carbohydrates and capsules of garlic, soy lecithin, green coffee and reveratrol.|
|Pre-diabetic metabolic obesity||
Gynoid profiles: lower body fat mass
This overweight topography generally corresponds to female profiles. There are three in all:
|Horse breeches||Slim bust with thighs and buttocks saturated with fat and cellulite.||
|Venous and lymphatic boots||Thick ankles, heavy legs, with a tendency to swell and filled with cellulite.||
The benefits of morphonutrition
- It’s a combination of methods and that’s what makes it possible to lose weight in a targeted way.
- This diet encourages sport, which is essential for targeted weight loss.
- Morphonutrition is also a treatment for certain profiles.
The limits of morphonutrition
Efforts must be monitored in several areas in addition to diet, because diet alone does not allow for targeted weight loss.
It is simply a matter of adopting a balanced diet and adding sports and a prescription for herbal medicine to lose weight. In the end, this is what most diets recommend. So there’s nothing really revolutionary, but nothing dangerous for your health either.
You should also read: