To lose arm fat, everything depends on a diet that reduces fat intake. The arms can then be strengthened by doing muscle-building exercises.
Why are the arms getting wrapped?
Fat is very easily stored there because the arms are simply not sufficiently stressed in daily movements, especially in the triceps. It is in the brachial area that fat particularly likes to be stored.
- The phenomenon is accentuated by a diet that is too rich in fats and sugars.
- Aging is also one of the causes of sagging skin, especially in women at the time of menopause. This is why it is important to act preventively in this area.
How do you lose arm fat?
To lose weight in the arms, you need to change your diet to reduce the accumulation of fat in the body. There is no specific diet for losing arms, but by following a physical exercise program combined with a balanced and varied diet, it is possible to firm them up.
In general, to reduce the risk of fat storage in the arms, it is necessary to :
- to follow on a balanced diet;
- to reduce foods rich in sugar and fat: cakes, sodas, bread, pasta, sauces, dairy products…;
- to do regular physical activity.
Food for slimming arms
Certain eating habits are to be favoured according to your profile:
- If you don’t have cellulite, adopting a balanced diet every day will help you get rid of excess fat:
- Favour foods with a low glycemic index that limit the secretion of insulin (a hormone that stores sugars and fats): legumes, whole grain cereals and whole grain products, vegetables, fresh, dried and oleaginous fruits, lean meats, fish, shellfish and crustaceans.
- Beware of dairy abuse: no more than 2/day. Although they have a low glycemic index, they make you secrete a lot of insulin.
- Limit animal fats, hydrogenated fats from industrial products and cooked fats. Favour fats rich in omega 3: rapeseed, flax or nut oils used raw and fatty fish (sardines, mackerel, salmon for example) are ideal.
- If you have cellulite on your arms, an anti-cellulite diet is a must. It recommends a balanced diet with a high consumption of foods rich in antioxidants to trap toxins, draining to remove water and to do in parallel slimming massages to break up fat deposits.
Triceps and biceps muscles for slimming the arms
Losing weight on the arms is very difficult because sagging skin is associated with excess fat. Do you prefer them shapely and firm? Sport is a must.
- Favour sports that directly involve the arms: some combat sports such as Krav-maga or boxing, skipping rope, basketball or swimming make the arms work.
- Targeted exercises to lose weight include dumbbells, dips, push-ups, javelin throwing.
- Dance, pilates and yoga also help to beautifully refine the arms.
Losing arm fat: medicine and cosmetic surgery
To lose weight medically, the techniques used aim to eliminate fat and firm the skin:
- The radio frequency that acts by heating the cells. This technique causes the firming of collagen fibres and destroys superficial fat. There is therefore both a partial elimination of fat and a firming of the skin. It is absolutely painless and even relaxing.
- Liposculpture of the arms followed by an arm lift to remove fat and excess skin.
You should also read: