A balanced diet is the ideal solution to lose weight over the long term, according to health professionals. While a balanced diet allows you to lose weight without dieting, not all diets are unbalanced. Balanced diets also exist. The point on this issue.
The different balanced regimes
These are diets that combine 3 fundamental characteristics: they do not damage the body, they are above all healthy diets and they allow you to lose weight in the long term. There is :
- Semi-vegetarian diets such as the Okinawa diet and the Cretan diet that are protective against cancer and cardiovascular disease and promise longevity. They allow you to lose weight gently but durably;
- Body repair diets such as the acid-base diet or the Ayurvedic diet, the slim data diet, the hypotoxic diet (also known as the Seignalet Diet), or even the forking diet, which is very specific. They consist in repairing, each in their own way, the body, so that the body functions at full capacity. A well-functioning body is a lean body;
- American methods like the Californian diet, or the Miami diet. These diets, which include several phases in the manner of low-calorie diets, allow for rapid and lasting weight loss since they lead to a lifelong digging into healthy foods and to avoid those that are stored (fat, sugary, industrial, low in vegetable fibre, vitamins and minerals …).
The benefits of balanced plans
These schemes have real advantages:
- They allow you to lose weight without fatigue, without damaging the body. They lead to the consumption of foods rich in nutrients and vitamins and to the use of cooking techniques that respect these benefits. They can therefore be followed for life.
- There’s no hunger or frustration, so the weight loss is long-lasting, with no yo-yo effect behind it. As long as you stick to it!
- By the way, your complexion will be brighter.
Keys to a successful balanced diet
Be careful, however, to achieve its goal with one of these schemes:
- You must agree to change your diet permanently.
- Choose a diet that most closely resembles a dietary lifestyle.